måndag 11 juli 2011

my life is a lovestory part 6

i was his boss, i hired him at work.
he showed interest in me straight away, but i just igonred it, and secretly i still thought about the boy with the curly hair.
he asked me out for a beer one night and i figured why not, but i did not have any intentions about anything but a beer and so it stayed.

another night, a couple of weeks later, i brought all my colleagues to my regular bar, and for some reason we ended up going home together him and i, in the cold february night. we spent the entire night listening to music and talking about everything from our childhood to our future plans.
we kissed and we slept naked that night.
i ignored him at work after, but he kept insisting on spending time with me.
so, he came to my place a late night, putting up his cards on the table. we were stupid and he was supposed to work at noon the day after. i was scared of drinking water and i could not even buy my own cigarettes in the morning, he held me tight and i only fell asleep long after he left for work.

he helped me moving and took me out to restaurants. for me, those restaurants dates were never dates. they were nothing.

we started going home from work together, often with a pause for a beer on the way. and once, when he was supposed to go to a bar and meet his friends, the words “stay with me” slipped out of my mouth and he stayed with me, almost every day.

if the boys i had been with before were crazy, this one was out of his own mind, and i was the same.
we did, what might appear, the most stupid things together.
but he definitely dragged out a side of me that i did not know before. a side that actually is the real me; i was no longer scared of awakening peoples curiosity in the street. i screamed and shouted if i wanted to, we fought, for fun, a lot.
we made love in every corner of every street, if we had the possibility, and well, sometimes we did not care if we had it or not.

we both left the place we used to work at, within a couple of weeks time in april. and we went travelling. he wanted to see my country, so there we went, and we worked our way back to paris by passing by some other cities.
the last day, in the last city, before going home, i got the same feeling in my stomach that i had felt six years earlier.
we got home and he stopped replying to my texts and calls.
he litterally shut me out of his life and i did not know it was possible to cry as much as i did.

i have only seen him briefly ever since, and my heart is still blowing in to a million pieces when i think of him.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar