torsdag 7 juli 2011

-

you told me you'd get everything i pointed at
and the moment i pointed at you, you were gone.

you were a problem, like all the other ones that i've ever involved in my life.
you were a problem to forget another problem, and now i have to forget you.

for two months and five days, i've been thinking of youyouyou and how to make you realise. you gave me the biggest bitchslap ever, and the time to recover from the burning feeling after, has brought me down.

for two months, i've spent every awake moment of my life waiting for the phone to annonce your name on the display.
for two months, i've tried to erase you from my life, without succeeding, because i can't erase my memories, nor your phone number.

but at the end of the day, i know that i don't want you, i want us.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar