söndag 10 juli 2011

my life is a lovestory part 2

we went to the same school, i got to know him through friends. i was in my first year and he in his last.
he knew that i had a boyfriend by then, but he sent me text messages every now and then, and with the time, more frequently. my heart always pumped a little bit more intense when those texts reached me.
we spent some time together, and i ended up breaking up with my boyfriend. one night, i went to his place to just hang out and he got nervous when he had something to tell me. i was nervous as well and told him that he was the reason for why i had left the other boy. we kissed and started spending time as two.

it was, by then, the happiest time of my life and i was in love.

then, all of a sudden, one day, about five months after we started dating, the feeling in my stomach told me something was wrong.
the day after, he came to mine, looking sad and he only kissed me on my cheek. i did not manage to sleep that night and we barely spoke. the morning after, he told me that he was drifting out of love. i had never been that sad before. i cried for three months, non-stop.
the fall came and we became friends again, eventhough it was hard for me. and one september day, he kissed me, just like he had kissed me before, on the lips.

we were together for three and a half years in total, with some slight break-ups that i annonced because i was scared. we went travelling several times together and i went through depressions and forced him to spend a new years eve at home, comforting me when i was crying.
i got sick during our relationship, badly sick, and i ran away to another country. i was a bitch and for four months we only saw each other once. the day i moved back from the big city that had changed me completely, i was supposed to move in with him. instead i broke up with him, told him that i did not belong in that small town, that i missed the freshly baked bread, the cheap wine and everything else that paris is.

it took months before he spoke to me again, and now he is one of my best friends.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar