måndag 11 juli 2011

my ife is a lovestory part 3

two months, on the day, after coming back to my hometown, i packed my bags and left again. this time for, what i said was, for good.
when i had been there for not even a week, i went in to a clothing store where i knew that someone with intense brown eyes had been working.
he was still working there and we spoke for the first time.
he took my number and sent me a text a couple of days later.
i fell for him, fast. he seemed to like me as well, but he liked his work more.
i bet i was too easy to get as well.
during six months, we spent about four nights togheter, always on his initiative. i would change my plans to be with him and he barely ever answered my calls.
the fact that he was so hard to get made me want him even more.
then, one day he told me that he had a son, and he continued by saying that he was not a good guy, no good boyfriend material.
so i decided to forget about him, cried my heart out for a couple of weeks.
the last time i kissed him, was the last time he left my apartment.

and now, two and a half years later, i have actually forgotten his phone number.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar