måndag 11 juli 2011

my life is a lovestory part 4

i was sitting in my friends apartment one red wine night. we spoke about hair for some reason and my friend told me that she had a number to a great hairdresser who did cuts at home.
i realised that he was the guy who had cut my hair the first time i did a drastic change in my new city. i called him up and asked if he would be interested in cutting my hair. so he did. he even coloured it, and we went out dancing after, while his friend slept in the toilet.
we went for a cigarette and he told me i was cute, and that he wanted to tell me more, but that he was too shy to tell me. i asked what it was, and he kissed me.

i spent all my time at his place, since i was unemployed and did not really like my own place. one day, he gave me my own key and i started moving in, little by little. he made me become crazy, he forced me to try my limits.
i got a job, and while my friends, sort of my family, left the city, he introduced me to new friends and we started building a life together, in the 18 squaremeter apartment that we had.
i have never had fights like we had before, fights that start one day and end three days later.
he was romantic in a strange way though, bought me sushi when i was down, bought tickets to concerts as surprise and treated me like a princesse, whenever we did not fight.

we went on a two week vacation together, we travelled europe around, and when we got home, we both realised that our place was way to small for two people and all their clothes and shoes. and for some reason, we tended to find amazing items on the street, that we most certainly would need somehow. so, we grew out of our apartment and i decided that we had to find a bigger place. so we did, we got our proper home in the end of the summer.

when i got back in to my bad habits, a month or so after we moved in, i realised that he brought me down. that my bad habits came back because of him and that i started drinking more because of him and that he never spent time with me.

so five months after we installed our lives in the new apartment, we handed back the keys.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar