måndag 15 augusti 2011

-

you sent me a text message once, asking if i wanted to come along to this sort of exhibition-thing that a friend of yours organised in the suburb.
"why not, it can't be anything but fun" i remember thinking.
we didn't really knew each other by then, we had almost only spent time together with other people among us.
it was quite far away and you didn't trust me when i said i'd find the way anyway.
of course i did, as i always do and you were amazed.

we spent the entire evening going through weird corridors with even weirder art installations, taking photos and laughing as if we had known each other for ages.
and we drank belgian disgusting beer. lots of it.

we left the place without remembering how we got to the metro.
the only thing i remember is us dancing all the way, with MIA - paper planes playing out loud on my phone. and we sang along so loud that the entire area must have heard us.
i almost forgot to get off the metro at my stop, and maybe i didn't really wanted to get off either.
maybe i didn't wanted to leave my newfound best friend.

i know see you as my sister B.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar